New study advises rebooting Life Sciences with Digital
12 October 2017
Life Sciences companies will be able to master digital business strategies and tactics to supercharge innovation and speed therapy discovery according to Cognizant’s Center research.
The key themes the research uncovered are, as follows.
- Growth will increase as pharma digitizes
- Being slow to embrace digital is costly
- Data mastery will unlock future value
- Platforms will catalyze digital innovation
- Strategic and analytic talent will take center stage.
The study shows digital momentum continues to build and there is a need to harness data and analytics in a digital economy.
Read the full story here