The Investment Catalyst – A showcase of chemistry-led innovation for the angel investment community
The Royal Society of Chemistry have partnered with the UK Business Angels Association (UKBAA)- the trade association for angel and early-stage investment – to help connect chemistry-led businesses with funding and support from the investment community.
Our next joint event will be held on 18 April 2018, giving selected companies the chance to pitch to UKBAA’s community of investors, syndicates, angel groups and VCs.
To be considered for the event, you must be:
- UK based company, utilising chemistry based IP as a core part of your business.
- Able to demonstrate some commercial traction either through trials, proof of concept, partnerships or sales.
- Able to justify the effective deployment of investment ranging between £100k and £3m.
- A scalable business capable of significant commercial growth.
- EIS or SEIS eligible.
- Available all day in London on the 18 April 2018 (9am-9pm)
- Able to commit time to pitch training and refinement, this may include a training day in London approx. week commencing 2 April 2018.
- A member of, or will be willing to join, EnterprisePlus – the Royal Society of Chemistry’s support service for SMEs (free membership for companies with under 50 employees)
The final companies will be chosen based on one or all of the following factors:
- Their stage of readiness to present to investors.
- Their ability to convey the commercial impact their IP has on their respective market.
- The attractiveness of the overall proposition to investors.
To enter, click here.