Horizon 2020 – Health, demographic change and wellbeing Information Day
Register now for the Horizon 2020 Health Information Day!
New Date! Tuesday, 7 November 2017,
8.30am to 5.00pm, City Hall, Cardiff
Aimed at supporting collaboration in Wales, across the UK and in Europe, the Welsh Government, Innovate UK, the Enterprise Europe Network, and the Knowledge Transfer Network are hosting the UK’s Information Day on Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing – 2018-2020 Work Programme.
We will be promoting funding opportunities available for health, demographic change and wellbeing through Horizon 2020, the EU’s largest research and innovation funding programme, with over 1 billion Euros earmarked for calls in 2018/2019. Researchers, businesses and Policy makers alike can expect to hear keynote presentations from the Welsh Government, European Commission and Innovate UK and have unique access to experts who will be providing:
• pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
• valuable insights on topics around health, demographic change and wellbeing to be funded by the EU in 2018
• an overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
• brokerage sessions throughout the day
• consortium building and proposal development on specific calls