The Future of Flight – Cardiff Workshop
Welcoming you to register and seek participation from (not exhaustive):
- Airports and airport tenant companies
- Ground transport companies
- Freight and logistics companies
- Technology and digital companies
- Local councils and authorities
- Traffic management companies
- Creative industries
- Infrastructure companies
Manufacturers including OEM’s
This is an opportunity to shape Innovate UK’s Connected Transport Delivery Plan.
What does the future of flight look like?
How can the UK improve the connectivity of transport modes to seamlessly deliver people and goods from door-to-door?
Where and what are the business innovation opportunities to grow the economy and a sustainable aviation industry?
KTN is delivering five scoping workshops on behalf of Innovate UK to inform their Connected Transport Delivery Plan to be published in 2018.
- define the door-to-door journey of a passenger or goods item
• Identify pain-points and business challenges and defining solutions.
Where: Cardiff Principality Stadium
When: 15th November 2017 9:00 – 17:00
Click here for more details