COLLABORATE 2017 – Save the Date!
SAVE THE DATE – Tuesday 17th October 2017
Taliesin Arts Centre, Swansea University
Swansea University Medical School
Collaborate 2017 is dedicated to celebrating and promoting collaborative projects and partnerships across industry, academia, Government, health boards and other organisations.
Bringing together representatives from across the region and beyond, the event is hosted by Swansea University, ARCH, ABM and Hywel Dda University Health Boards.
Alongside the event’s high profile speakers, there will also be a series of themed breakout sessions, exhibition space and opportunity for attendees to network for further collaboration.
More information can be found on the flyer
Register for the event here
– Dr Alan Sandry European Institute of Identities, Swansea University
– Professor Raymond Ciborowski Deputy Chief Executive, Swansea University
– Professor Keith Lloyd Dean and Head Swansea University Medical School
– Professor Marc Clement Dean of School of Management & Executive Chair of the Institute of Life Science, Swansea University
– Councillor Rob Stewart Leader and Cabinet Member for Economy & Strategy, Welsh Assembly Government
– Mark James Chief Executive for Carmarthenshire County Council
– Ifan Evans Welsh Government Lead for Health and Care Technology, Innovation, Industry Engagement and Strategy
– Professor Shareen H. Doak PATROLS, Swansea University
– Dr Rhian Hayward Aberystwyth Innovation and Enterprise Campus, Aberystwyth University
– Professor Ian Weeks Head of the Medical School and Dean of Clinical Innovation, Cardiff University
– Jacqueline Marsh ASTUTE 2020, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Cardiff University
– Dr Sean Jenkins University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD)
– Matthew Bellis University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD)
– Jon Wood Innovate UK
– Mark Drane Senior Architect & Studio Principal, IBI Group
– Professor Hamish Laing Medical Director, ABMU
– Helen Howson Director of the Bevan Commission
– Dr Richard Lewis National Professional Lead for Primary Care, NHS Wales